Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
Posted on 2nd March 2017
Armfield's latest addition to its RA equipment range, the Air Conditioning Training Unit (RA4) is a standalone desktop refrigeration demonstrator based on a vapour-compression refrigeration system (VCRS). It's designed to demonstrate component function, instrumented running conditions showing refrigeration pressures, and help students identify performance under running and fault conditions as well as to simulate faults in the unit.
It doesn't require any external hardware or software to operate, and has been designed with the classroom in mind, with quiet operation and a low-voltage DC compressor and circuit unit.
We will be introducing this unit in detail at GESS Dubai 2017 (see details below), with a full data sheet available as of the exhibition in March.
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2018
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
- New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...
- Announcing the launch of the FT174X HTST/UHT Process...
- The FT141/142 Multifunction Laboratory Mixers