Miniature-scale Technology for Fast, Cost-effective R&D
Posted on 8th July 2010
With many companies asking their R&D departments to focus on cost control, some are willing to prioritize cost reduction ahead of quality and innovation in product development.
This recent article in Food Marketing & Technology Magazine examines some of the ways in which Armfield miniature-scale R&D technology can not only stimulate innovative R&D, but also help to improve a company's bottom line.
Other recent Stories
- Worlddidac membership - Platinum level
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
- New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...