New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
Posted on 4th July 2014
The Armfield FT140 Multipurpose Mixing Vessels have been designed for industrial applications and are ideal for product storage and formulation in factory and pilot plant environments. The mixing vessels come in two sizes 50l or 100l and are available with or without heaters, temperature controllers and high shear emulsifiers. All tanks are constructed with high quality hygienic materials and are supplied with an anti-dust cover, which is connected to an electronic safety switch.
The agitators on the FT140 are manufactured with alternately rotating racks making these vessels ideal for preparing and mixing dense products likes soups, creams and broths. Electronically controlled variable speed emulsifiers with holes or slots can also be used for agitation, making this system extremely versatile in any R & D laboratory.
Learn More - Click Here
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2018
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...
- Announcing the launch of the FT174X HTST/UHT Process...
- The FT141/142 Multifunction Laboratory Mixers