New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
Posted on 4th July 2014
The FT17 is a new laboratory-scale system for evaluating membranes in cross flow applications, enabling rapid determination of cross flow filtration performance. Using small product volumes (1 litre), a wide range of membrane types can be used and evaluated ready for scaleup to pilot or full production plant. The FT17 utilises polymer membrane filters (90mm diameter) and sample filters are included for microfiltration (MF), ultrafiltration (UF), nanofiltration (NF), and reverse osmosis (RO).
Due to its size and ease of operation, The FT17 is also great for universities and colleges. The small batch sizes make it a fantastic addition to any lab wishing to demonstrate the features of different membrane types and the effects of varying filtration types.
Learn More - Click Here
Other recent Stories
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...
- Announcing the launch of the FT174X HTST/UHT Process...
- The FT141/142 Multifunction Laboratory Mixers