New HTST/UHT mini pilot system enables bag-in-box filling in the laboratory
Posted on 8th July 2010
A new laboratory-scale HTST/UHT pilot system has been developed to support aseptic bag-in-box filling of product samples, in a joint venture between Armfield and Rapak.
The FT94X HTST/UHT Mini Pilot System with Intasept 2200 laboratory filler offers product developers an integrated facility for aseptic processing and bag-in-box filling of process batches as little as 15 liters. Featuring plate and tubular heat exchanger options, the unit is suitable for applications including beverages, dairy, liquid foods, and pharmaceuticals.
Other recent Stories
- Worlddidac membership - Platinum level
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
- New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...