The FT141/142 Multifunction Laboratory Mixers
Posted on 8th July 2010
Armfield have worked in partnership with Limitech - another company with years of experience and a proven reputation in developing and manufacturing equipment for the food industry - to bring you the highly versatile FT141 and 142 Multifunction Laboratory Mixers.
The units offer flexible solutions to batch processing in the lab, and are suitable for high shear mixing, dispersing, homogenising, emulsifying, evaporation and vacuum de-aerating. Depending on the capacity selected, you can hygienically process up to either 10 or 20 litres of product, with the FT141 capable of processing at 95% vacuum and up to 100ºC, and the FT142 extending performance into UHT processing at up to 140ºC and 3 bar pressure.
Other recent Stories
- Worlddidac membership - Platinum level
- New Armfield Catalogue 2019
- Armfield introduce a new Air-Conditioning Training Unit
- Armfield are Finalists in the GESS Awards
- Armfield introduces a new range of Fire Testing Tech...
- Armfield release latest in Teaching and Research tec...
- New FT102LT Carbonator Filler
- New FT17 – Cross Flow Membrane Filtration
- New FT140 – Mixing Vessels
- New Continuous In-Line Deaerator for the Food Techno...